The deck of the Mg is solid magnesium (no kidding) providing the lightest deck structure of our wide-deck models. The Mg has a beautiful, sleek, and modern look. We believe the Xootr Mg is the most advanced push scooter ever made, which is why it is our best selling model. It offers a wide deck which provides comfortable cruising, allowing you to have both feet side by side on the deck unlike other adult kick scooters such as the Razor A5 Lux, Know-Ped, or Micro.
- All-magnesium deck for light weight
- Wide platform for comfortable cruising (ride with feet side by side)
- Ultra-low-resistance polyurethane tires for a super-efficient glide
- Shielded, self-lubricating bearings
- Award-winning industrial design by Lunar Design
- Patented steering and folding system
- Rated as the top kick scooter for adults in 2016
Legacy (V3) Xootr scooter user manual if you have an old-style "pin" latch.
Deck (platform): Powder coated solid cast magnesium
Anti-slip: CNC machined dots
Frame construction: Cast aluminum
Wheels: 180 mm diameter, ultra-low-resistance polyurethane tire (black) on die cast aluminum rims
Bearings: Shielded, self-lubricating R8ZZ bearings
Grips: Black conformal foam (ergonomic, gel padded grips available)
Folding mechanism: QuickClick™ Latch
Handlebar: TIG-welded 4130 steel
Brake: Front brake with BMX-style brake lever. Additional rear brake available.
Wheel diameter: 7.1 inches (180 mm)
Wheelbase: 28.3 inches (720 mm)
Overall length (deployed): 35.4 inches (900 mm)
Folded dimensions: 31.1 inches L x 9.4 inches H x 12.6 inches W (at handlebar) (790mm L x 240mm H x 320mm W)
Min handlebar height: 25 inches (635 mm) from the deck
Max handlebar height: 38 inches (965 mm) from the deck, accomodating adults up to 6' 7" (201cm)
Max deck width: 7.4 inches (187 mm)
Max deck length: 25.0 inches (635 mm)
Max rider weight: Over 800 lbs (363 kgs)
Weight: 10.9 lbs (4.9 kgs)
Your satisfaction is very important to us. If at any time within thirty (30) days of the time of purchase you are not satisfied with a Xootr scooter product for any reason, and if you bought the Xootr scooter directly from us, simply return the item to us and we will refund the full purchase price less any shipping (if applicable). If you prefer, we can send you a return label and deduct the amount of the return shipping from your refund as our commercial shipping rates are cheaper than normal retail shipping rates.
We warrant to the original owner that Xootr kick scooters are free of defects in materials or manufacturing for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase, except as noted below. If at any time within one year of your purchase, you discover a defect in materials or manufacturing, please contact us or your dealer. We will repair or replace the product.
- This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, including wear of tires and brake pads.
- This warranty applies only to products manufactured and sold by Xootr LLC.
- Damage caused by stunt riding, racing, or other abusive treatment is not covered by this warranty.
- This is a consumer warranty and does not apply to products used commercially or in rental operations.