If you prefer to replace the wheel yourself we have created video's showing how to replace the different wheels:
We also have old fashioned written instructions for replacing the different wheels:
- Front Wheel Replacement (front brake models)
- Front Wheel Replacement (rear brake models)
- Rear Wheel Replacement (front brake models)
- Rear Wheel Replacement (rear brake models)
- Rear Wheel Replacement (Mg)
Once you order the service, ship your scooter to our facility (address below). If you prefer, we can send you a return label and add the amount of the shipping (manually) to your service as our commercial shipping rates are cheaper than normal retail shipping rates. The service will be completed within 3 business days and shipped back to you. Make sure to include your order receipt with your shipment. All prices include parts. Return shipping costs are calculated when you check out.
If you order multiple repair services for one scooter, we will credit you (manually) for any redundant shipping costs charged via our shopping cart shipping calculation.
1 Maxson Drive
Old Forge, PA 18518
Size: 180 mm
Tire Material: Special polyurethane blend
Hub Material: Cast aluminum
Bearings: Shielded, self-lubricating R8ZZ bearings
Weight: 1.2 lbs (505 g)
We warrant to the original owner that the replacement wheel is free of defects in materials or manufacturing for a period of thirty (30) days from the date of purchase, except as noted below. If at any time within 30 days of your purchase, you discover a defect in materials or manufacturing, please contact us or your dealer. We will repair or replace the product.
- This warranty applies only to products manufactured and sold by Xootr LLC.
- Damage caused by stunt riding, racing, or other abusive treatment is not covered by this warranty.
- This is a consumer warranty and does not apply to products used commercially or in rental operations.