Rear fender brake kit included
The Xootr Street is for those who want the best of the best. The deck is CNC machined from a solid block of 6061 aluminum with anti-slip die-cut grip tape applied, providing a light and "bulletproof" structure and supporting over 800 lbs (363 kgs). It provides a super solid ride and the "tank" of our line-up. We say that because the Street has the highest yield strength (3,000lbs +) compared to our other models. Indeed, one customer called to tell us their spouse ran over their Street model scooter with the car and it escaped unharmed. The wide deck provides comfortable cruising, allowing you to have both feet side by side on the deck unlike other adult kick scooters such as the Razor A5 Lux, Know-Ped, or Micro. This is the scooter that Time magazine reviewed and proclaimed that "The Xootr is the Rolls Royce of scooters."
- Virtually indestructible deck, the "tank" in our lineup.
- Super solid, wide platform for both feet.
- Ultra-low-resistance polyurethane tires for a super-efficient glide
- Shielded, self-lubricating bearings
- Award-winning industrial design by Lunar Design
- Patented steering and folding system
Legacy (V3) Xootr scooter user manual if you have an old-style "pin" latch.
Deck (platform): CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum
Anti-slip: Die-cut slip-resistant grip tape, pre-applied
Frame construction: Cast aluminum
Wheels: 180 mm diameter, ultra-low-resistance polyurethane tire (black) on die cast aluminum rims
Bearings: Shielded, self-lubricating R8ZZ bearings
Grips: Black conformal foam (ergonomic, gel padded grips available)
Folding mechanism: QuickClick™ Latch
Handlebar: TIG-welded 4130 steel
Brake: Front brake with BMX-style brake lever. Rear fender brake included.
Wheel diameter: 7.1 inches (180 mm)
Wheelbase: 28.3 inches (720 mm)
Overall length (deployed): 35.4 inches (900 mm)
Folded dimensions: 31.1 inches L x 9.4 inches H x 12.6 inches W (at handlebar) (790mm L x 240mm H x 320mm W)
Min handlebar height: 25 inches (635 mm) from the deck
Max handlebar height: 38 inches (965 mm) from the deck, accomodating adults up to 6' 7" (201cm)
Max deck width: 7.9 inches (200 mm)
Max deck length: 23.6 inches (600 mm)
Max rider weight: Over 800 lbs (363 kgs)
Weight: 11.5 lbs (5.2 kgs)
Your satisfaction is very important to us. If at any time within 30 days of the time of purchase you are not satisfied with a Xootr product for any reason, and if you bought the item directly from us, simply return the item to us and we will refund the full purchase price less any shipping (if applicable). Upon receipt of any returned items, we typically process the refund the same business day. We do not charge a restocking fee, though any shipping fees associated with the return would be the responsibility of the returning customer. If you prefer, we can send you a return label and deduct the amount of the return shipping from your refund as our commercial shipping rates are cheaper than normal retail shipping rates.
WarrantyWe warrant to the original owner that Xootr kick scooters are free of defects in materials or manufacturing for the life of the scooter, except as noted below. If at any time you discover a defect in materials or manufacturing, please contact us or your dealer. We will either send you a replacement part or repair the product.
If within the first year you must send your scooter in for a warranty repair and if you bought it directly from us, we will provide you with a return shipping label and return your scooter free of charge.
This warranty is only available within the continental United States and does not carry over should you move to a different country or purchase the scooter within the US and take it outside of the country or continental US. Xootr products produced for and sold by our international distributors/dealers are warranted by those distributors/dealers. International distributors/dealers are independent and may have warranty policies that differ.
- Applies only to quick-click latch models and is non-transferrable.
- This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear (wear of tires, bearings, brakes, grips, etc).
- This warranty applies only to products manufactured and sold by Xootr LLC.
- This is a consumer warranty and does not apply to products used commercially or in rental operations.
The following are not covered under this warranty:
- Damage caused by stunt riding or racing
- Modified or altered products
- Poorly maintained products (ex. left outside, oiling of bearings, over-tightening of quick release lever)
- Normal wear and tear or cosmetic issues such as fading or scratching
- Any damage, failure, or loss caused by accident, misuse, neglect, abuse, excessive load, or theft
- Failure to follow instructions or warnings in owner’s manual
Xootr is not liable for incidental or consequential loss or damage due directly or indirectly to the use of this product.
For your records, we recommend you save your original sales receipt with your Xootr product manual.