Rear fender brake kit included
The Xootr Roma is similar to our Dash model in that it offers the same compact profile. Unlike the plastic resin deck of the Dash, the deck of the Roma is CNC machined from a solid block of 6061 aluminum. The narrow deck of the Roma allows the kicking foot to stroke very close to the centerline of the deck for optimal bio-mechanical efficiency. The narrow deck also makes it the easiest of our scooters to carry in crowded subways or buses and other tight quarters such as restaurants, shops, offices, etc. It is also the best choice for packing in suitcases to take with you on vacation or a business trip. The Roma delivers the most efficient kick and the easiest carrying of any push scooter. The longer deck allows you to fit both feet 'goofy-style' (one foot in front of the other) unlike other adult kick scooters such as the Razor A5 Lux, Know-Ped, or Micro. If you live in a cramped city apartment or often travel in and around crowded areas the Roma is for you.
- Our lightest kick scooter with a metallic platform.
- Narrow deck allows for optimal kicking efficiency.
- Ultra-low-resistance polyurethane tires for a super-efficient glide
- Shielded, self-lubricating bearings
- Award-winning industrial design by Lunar Design
- Patented steering and folding system
Legacy (V3) Xootr scooter user manual if you have an old-style "pin" latch.
Deck (platform): CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum
Frame construction: Cast aluminum
Wheels: 180 mm diameter, ultra-low-resistance polyurethane tire (black) on die cast aluminum rims
Bearings: Shielded, self-lubricating R8ZZ bearings
Grips: Black conformal foam (ergonomic, gel padded grips available)
Folding mechanism: QuickClick™ Latch
Handlebar: TIG-welded 4130 steel
Brake: Front brake with BMX-style brake lever. Rear fender brake included.
Wheel diameter: 7.1 inches (180 mm)
Wheelbase: 28.3 inches (720 mm)
Overall length (deployed): 35.4 inches (900 mm)
Folded dimensions: 31.1 inches L x 9.4 inches H x 12.6 inches W (at handlebar) (790mm L x 240mm H x 320mm W)
Min handlebar height: 25 inches (635 mm) from the deck
Max handlebar height: 38 inches (965 mm) from the deck, accommodating adults up to 6' 7" (201cm)
Max deck width: 4 inches (100 mm)
Max deck length: 23.6 inches (600 mm)
Max rider weight: Over 800 lbs (363 kgs)
Weight: 10.5 lbs (4.8 kgs)
Your satisfaction is very important to us. If at any time within 30 days of the time of purchase you are not satisfied with a Xootr product for any reason, and if you bought the item directly from us, simply return the item to us and we will refund the full purchase price less any shipping (if applicable). Upon receipt of any returned items, we typically process the refund the same business day. We do not charge a restocking fee, though any shipping fees associated with the return would be the responsibility of the returning customer. If you prefer, we can send you a return label and deduct the amount of the return shipping from your refund as our commercial shipping rates are cheaper than normal retail shipping rates.
WarrantyWe warrant to the original owner that Xootr kick scooters are free of defects in materials or manufacturing for the life of the scooter, except as noted below. If at any time you discover a defect in materials or manufacturing, please contact us or your dealer. We will either send you a replacement part or repair the product.
If within the first year you must send your scooter in for a warranty repair and if you bought it directly from us, we will provide you with a return shipping label and return your scooter free of charge.
This warranty is only available within the continental United States and does not carry over should you move to a different country or purchase the scooter within the US and take it outside of the country or continental US. Xootr products produced for and sold by our international distributors/dealers are warranted by those distributors/dealers. International distributors/dealers are independent and may have warranty policies that differ.
- Applies only to quick-click latch models and is non-transferrable.
- This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear (wear of tires, bearings, brakes, grips, etc).
- This warranty applies only to products manufactured and sold by Xootr LLC.
- This is a consumer warranty and does not apply to products used commercially or in rental operations.
The following are not covered under this warranty:
- Damage caused by stunt riding or racing
- Modified or altered products
- Poorly maintained products (ex. left outside, oiling of bearings, over-tightening of quick release lever)
- Normal wear and tear or cosmetic issues such as fading or scratching
- Any damage, failure, or loss caused by accident, misuse, neglect, abuse, excessive load, or theft
- Failure to follow instructions or warnings in owner’s manual
Xootr is not liable for incidental or consequential loss or damage due directly or indirectly to the use of this product.
For your records, we recommend you save your original sales receipt with your Xootr product manual.