CrossRack Seatpost Bike Rack
The CrossRack seatpost bike rack works best with bicycles (folders and standard frames) that have sufficient clearance between the seat and the top of the rear tire. A minimum of 5 inches (125 mm) between the top of the bike's seatpost and top of the rear tire is required.
- Mounts to most bicycles
- Centers load for best balance
- Positions cargo in slipstream of rider for low drag
- Works with most standard bicycle panniers
- Detaches in 5 seconds via locking pin
- Rack "horns"can hang many standard bags, including plastic shopping bags
- Fits post diameters from 1.0 - 1.4 inches (25 - 35 mm)
- Load limit: 25 lbs
Material: Welded aluminum construction
Top bar width: 250 mm
Bottom bar width: 90 mm
Height: 300 mm
Load limit: 25 lbs
Weight: 1 lb 8 oz (664 g)
Your satisfaction is very important to us. If at any time within 30 days of the time of purchase you are not satisfied with a Xootr product for any reason, and if you bought the CrossRack directly from us, simply return the item to us and we will refund the full purchase price less any shipping (if applicable). If you prefer, we can send you a return label and deduct the amount of the return shipping from your refund as our commercial shipping rates are cheaper than normal retail shipping rates.
We warrant to the original owner that Xootr CrossRack is free of defects in materials or manufacturing for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase, except as noted below. If at any time within one year of your purchase, you discover a defect in materials or manufacturing, please contact us or your dealer. We will repair or replace the product. Replacements can only be sent to the original country of purchase.
- This warranty applies only to products manufactured and sold by Xootr LLC.
- Damage caused by stunt riding, racing, or other abusive treatment is not covered by this warranty.
- This is a consumer warranty and does not apply to products used commercially or in rental operations.