Add CrossRack $50.00 (save $9.95)
- Detaches in 5 seconds via locking pin
- Rack "horns"can hang many standard bags, including plastic shopping bags
- Fits post diameters from 1.0 - 1.4 inches (25 - 35 mm)
- Load limit: 25 lbs
We have created a video which shows how to install the CrossRack on our folding bicycle, but the installation is similar for our scooters.
If you purchase a Xootr kick scooter without the CrossRack at the time of order and if within thirty (30) days of receiving your scooter wish you would have purchased it, send us an email with your order number. We will allow you to purchase the CrossRack for this price and ship it to you for free, just as if you purchased it along with the scooter originally.
Material: Welded aluminum construction
Top bar width: 250 mm
Bottom bar width: 90 mm
Height: 300 mm
Load limit: 25 lbs
Weight: 1 lb 8 oz (664 g)
Your satisfaction is very important to us. If at any time within 30 days of the time of purchase you are not satisfied with a Xootr product for any reason, and if you bought the CrossRack directly from us, simply return the item to us and we will refund the full purchase price less any shipping (if applicable). If you prefer, we can send you a return label and deduct the amount of the return shipping from your refund as our commercial shipping rates are cheaper than normal retail shipping rates.
We warrant to the original owner that Xootr CrossRack is free of defects in materials or manufacturing for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase, except as noted below. If at any time within one year of your purchase, you discover a defect in materials or manufacturing, please contact us or your dealer. We will repair or replace the product. Replacements can only be sent to the original country of purchase.
- This warranty applies only to products manufactured and sold by Xootr LLC.
- Damage caused by stunt riding, racing, or other abusive treatment is not covered by this warranty.
- This is a consumer warranty and does not apply to products used commercially or in rental operations.