The Xootr Roma is the lightest and most compact Xootr
. The Roma delivers the most efficient kick and the easiest carrying of any Xootr
. If you race, or need to travel very light on your commute, the Roma is for you. The Roma comes standard with ultra-glide polyurethane tires. The deck of the Roma is CNC machined from a solid block of 6061 aluminum providing a light and literally bulletproof structure. The narrow deck of the Roma allows the kicking foot to stroke very close to the centerline of the deck for optimal biomechanical efficiency.
- The deck is constructed from CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum.
- The wheels are die cast aluminum rims with our ultra-low-resistance polyurethane tire (black).
- Frame construction: CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum.
- Grips: Black conformal foam, cork, or silicone.
- Push button ergo pin.
- Handlebar: TIG-welded 4130 steel.
- Brake: Front brake with BMX-style brake lever.
- Wheel diameter: 7.1 in. (180 mm)
- Wheelbase: 28.3 in. (720 mm)
- Overall length (deployed): 35.4 in. (900 mm)
- Folded dimensions: 31.1 in. long x 9.4 in. high x 12.6 in. wide (at handlebar) (790 mm x 240 mm x 320 mm)
- Minimum handlebar height (from deck): 25 in. (635 mm)
- Maximum handlebar height (from deck): 38 in. (965 mm)
- Maximum deck width: 4 in. (100 mm)
- Maximum deck length: 24.0 in. (610 mm)
- Maximum rider weight: 300 lbs. (136 kg)
- Weight: 9.4 lbs. (4.3 kg)