The Xootr Mg is the latest Xootr
. The deck of the Mg is solid magnesium (no kidding) providing the lightest deck structure and lowest deck height of any Xootr scooter to date. We believe the Xootr Mg is the
most advanced push scooter
- The deck is cast in solid magnesium, powder coated, and then CNC machined.
- The wheels are die cast aluminum rims with our ultra-low-resistance polyurethane tire (black).
- Frame construction: Magnesium structure integral with deck.
- Grips: Black conformal foam, cork, or silicone.
- Push button ergo pin.
- Handlebar: TIG-welded 4130 steel.
- Brake: Front brake with BMX-style brake lever.
- Wheel diameter: 7.1 in. (180 mm)
- Wheelbase: 28.3 in. (720 mm)
- Overall length (deployed): 35.4 in. (900 mm)
- Folded dimensions: 31.1 in. long x 9.4 in. high x 12.6 in. wide (at handlebar) (790 mm x 240 mm x 320 mm)
- Minimum handlebar height (from deck): 25 in. (635 mm)
- Maximum handlebar height (from deck): 38 in. (965 mm)
- Maximum deck width: 7.4 in. (187 mm)
- Maximum deck length: 25.0 in. (635 mm)
- Maximum rider weight: 250 lbs. (114 kg)
- Weight: 9.9 lbs. (4.5 kg)